Trick or treat?!
Exclusive to our members...we're giving you a spook-tacular chance to win a month's free membership!
How to enter:
Step 1: Go to the Sports Complex
Step 2: Find the pumpkin sticker which has been hidden somewhere in the building
Step 3: Find the pumpkin, then do a little victory dance, then notify one of our member's of staff immediately of its location
Terms and conditions apply (please see below).
1. The Malvern Active Halloween competition is open to all current Malvern Active members aged 16 years and over, except employees of Malvern College and Malvern College Enterprises or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. The competition is open to existing and current members of Malvern Active. The winner will receive a voucher for one month's free membership to the Sports Complex, which can only be claimed by the member who finds the pumpkin. It cannot be gifted to another member.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. If you pay your membership monthly, you will receive December's membership free of charge. If you are an annual member, Malvern Active will extend your membership by one calendar month free of charge.
5. To enter, entrants must find the pumpkin sticker located in the Sports Complex and then declare the find to a member of staff.
6. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 2nd November 2019.
7. By entering this competition you agree to Malvern Active publishing your Facebook and/or Instagram profile name in the event that you are the winner of the competition.
8. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
9. There will be one winner. The winner will receive a one-month Malvern Active membership.
10. If the pumpkin is not found, then Malvern Active reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
11. Any decision of Malvern Active as to eligibility to take part in the competition or the result of the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Malvern Active accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, offensive or illegible whether due to failure to notify staff or other reasons.
12. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
13. Malvern Active reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
14. Malvern Active reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the competition at any stage.
15. The winner’s full name will be available on request between 31/10/2019 and 01/12/2019 by sending an email to email@example.com
16. By entering the competition, all entrants agree that their personal data will be used by Malvern Active in accordance with Malvern Active’s Data Protection Policy.