Worcestershire has now moved to a Tier 3 restriction area which means we have made a few changes to what we can offer our members.
Please read the following guidelines before your next visit.
- Group exercise classes will not be available on-site until further notice, however, you can still attend these classes via our live streaming service. Find out more by clicking here.
- Family Swim sessions have changed to family bubble sessions, the swimming pool will be divided into four quarters, each available to be booked as appropriate on the Malvern Active App. Each family bubble will be restricted to their respective quarter.
- Squash bookings are only available for individual and household bubble play only. Mixed household squash bubbles are currently unavailable.
- Badminton is only available for household bubble play only.
What's staying the same?
- Member Gym Sessions
- Member Lane Swimming
- Children's Swimming Lessons
Please remember the following:
- Wash your hands regularly using the hand sanitiser on site.
- To wear a face covering when indoors (excluding exercise)
- Use the one-way system and maintain a 2-metre distance from other people.
- Wipe down any used equipment with the surface sanitiser provided.