COVID-19 precautions and preventative measures
We would like to remind you of the precautions you should be taking to protect yourself and other members when visiting the Sports Complex.
What we're asking of our members:
- Please don't come to the Sports Complex if you fall into any of the COVID-19 criteria which means you should be in self-isolation - for more information, please visit Public Health England
- When visiting the Sports Complex continue to wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Refrain from touching your face with your hands during your visit
- Please cover your mouth with your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the tissue immediately.
- To be patient and respect the procedures put in place
- Only fill up bottles at the water fountains and not to drink directly from the fountain
What we've put in place:
- Increased cleaning of the facility
- Monitoring of the hand sanitizers in the gym and studio to ensure adequate levels are maintained at all times
- Anti-bacterial spray available for equipment and mats in the studio
- More paper towels
- Closed the climbing wall until further notice
- Suspended group children’s swimming lessons
- Suspended family swims
- Limiting numbers into group exercise classes
- Closing the Coffee Shop from Friday onwards
- Removed cash payments
- Only allowing access to our members, no guest passes at this time
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.