Re-Opening Malvern Active
The latest information on re-opening the Sports Complex
Here you will find all the latest updates on how we plan to re-open the Sports Complex.
The Government may not have a definitive date yet, but we are aiming to re-open Malvern Active in July if we are allowed to do so.
Of course, our main priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff, as such, we are having to make lots of changes to our current procedures.
How we plan to keep you as safe as possible during your visit:
- Temperature checking all visitors before entry
- Pre-booking swim and gym slots will be a requirement, sadly we will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. More information on this will be available soon.
- Member check-in will be 2m in front of reception
- All payments will be contactless
- Increased sanitise stations around the building
- Social distancing measures throughout the building
- Our rigorous cleaning rota will be increased and expanded to ensure all touchpoints (those we cannot remove) are cleaned every hour
- Removal of as many touchpoints as possible
- Limitation on the number of members and visitors in the facility at any one time
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE CORRECT
It's important that the contact details we have for you are correct, please log in to our online booking portal to check. Simply, log in then select 'My Account' (top right corner), check and update your details, then save any changes made.
If you require any help, please contact our team either via email or by calling 01684 581658 (Mon - Fri 6pm - 7pm Sat- Sun 10am - 11am).