Here you will find all the latest updates on how we plan to re-open the Sports Complex.
The latest information on re-opening the Sports Complex
Our main priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff. The Government has confirmed that the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions in England will go ahead on Monday 19 July, so we will be making subtle changes to our covid procedures.
Procedures effective from Monday 19th July:
- Pre-booking group exercise classes, swim and gym slots are still mandatory*
- Members must check-in at reception
- Bookings can be accepted at reception if the activity has the capacity
- Members can now book/pay for guests
- Wearing a facial covering/mask upon entry is now voluntary for members, however, the Malvern Active team will continue to wear theirs
- A one-way entry and exit system
- Our rigorous cleaning rota has been increased and expanded to ensure all touchpoints (those we cannot remove) are cleaned every hour
- We have removed as many touchpoints as possible
- All changing rooms are available
- All members/staff to demonstrate enhanced personal hygiene
How to pre-book your visit:
All members must book their activity at Malvern Active. Our fair booking system allows you to book a maximum of one activity, per day, per member. i.e. you will be able to use the gym, the pool and attend a group exercise class in a day – you will not be able to attend double sessions of any activity in one day.
- Log in to our online booking portal or open the app
- Select the activity you wish to do (swim, gym, studio)
- Select your day and time slot
- Then confirm booking
- You will receive an email booking confirmation
Please note, if you do not attend a pre-booked session or cancel within 3 hours of your booking, you will be fined £6.00 and will be unable to book further sessions until the fine has been settled.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE CORRECT
It's important that the contact details we have for you are correct, please log in to our online booking portal to check. Simply log in then select 'My Account' (top right corner), check and update your details, then save any changes made.
If you require any help, please contact our team either via email or by calling 01684 581658.
*capacity will remain the same in each facility.