Warriors Rugby Camp
Come and join us for five days of great rugby action!
Hosted by Worcester Warriors coaches this residential camp provides an ideal opportunity for aspiring young rugby players to take their training to the next level.
Mon 17th - Fri 21st August 2020
Boys aged 10 -16
A fantastic way to learn and develop rugby skills with quality coaching from professional Worcester Warriors staff, as well as the Warriors First Team squad.
With nutrition workshops, strength & conditioning classes and hydro recovery sessions, participants will gain a full understanding on training and preparation for game playing.
Included in the camp:
- Rugby coaching from Warriors highly qualified staff
- Advice on nutrition, strength and conditioning and other aspects related to the professional game
- Full board - 3 meals a day and accommodation included
- Evening activities will be provided
Camp attendees will require:
- Several sets of training clothing (inc. waterproofs)
- Trainers and boots
- Casual clothing for the evening
- Water bottle
- Gum shield and any other protective equipment usually worn for training and games
To book click here
For more information contact the community team on 01905 454183 or email email@example.com.